Monday, March 26, 2012


After a full weekend of nothing but art-ing eating and a little bit of sleeping, I made my goal of completing my very first Polycount competition.  About damn time.  Special thank you to my Bel for understanding.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

DS wep, cont

More tweaks!! aaaarg...
I wanted to get better rhythm in the design.  the old was too static.  Also i like to punish myself.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012


Alright, had to take a step back on this one.  My old skull just wasnt doing it.  NO personality! cmon.  I noticed a certain bi-lateral rhythm in the darksiders pieces that really added to the life and spring of their characters.  After seeing that, my raven was so static in comparison that I needed to pretty much trash it and start over, but it was the right thing to do i think.  Till monday to finish this thing AND started a class this week.  Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Back on it!

Finally tweaked all the annoying bits out of my basemesh, probably spent more time fiddling with verts than was necessary but now ive got it in zB and ready to start sculpting!

Monday, March 12, 2012

lets procrastinate!

So today i needed to get my basemesh tweaked and wrapped up so I could start my high-poly for the Darksiders contest.  So, I did this instead.  Yeah!  Getting stuff done!  I call it the Willem method.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

DarkSiders Comp! Momentary detour for a good cause...

So, yes, yes i know i need to finish the ravager, but Polycount just kicked off a Darksiders weapon making competition, and, seeing that I am obsessed with that games art, I can't rightly pass this up.  Here's what ive been able to knock out for designs so far